Recognised Prior Learning (RPL)
Students can apply for course exemptions or credit based on recognition of prior learning. This may include:
- Formal recognised training
- Work experience or personal knowledge
- Skills acquired through means other than formal education
- Recognition of prior learning and course exemptions will be given only when students can demonstrate the necessary competencies. For more information, please refer to the RPL policy and procedure.
- The Australian Academy of Cinemagraphic Makeup will recognise and accept relevant AQF (Australian Qualification Framework) qualifications and Statement of Attainments issued by any other RTOs (Registered Training Organisations).
Please view our policy and procedures for more information.