Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
Students can apply for course exemptions or credit based on recognition of prior learning. This may include:
- Formal recognised training
- Work experience or personal knowledge
- Skills acquired through means other than formal education
- Recognition of prior learning and course exemptions will be given only when students can demonstrate the necessary competencies. For more information, please refer to the RPL policy and procedure.
- The Australian Academy of Cinemagraphic Makeup will recognise and accept relevant AQF (Australian Qualification Framework) qualifications and Statement of Attainments issued by any other RTOs (Registered Training Organisations).