Why Study With Us?
To make specialised quality education for the Special Effects Makeup Industry affordable and worthwhile, supporting students and helping them get one step closer to their life’s purpose.
To become the leading education provider for the Special Effects Makeup Industry, providing first-class education services to our students. For our students, our mission is to discover their true potential and ability, providing our graduates with the right opportunities for successful career outcomes.
- Empower students, staff, and our partners. To motivate, coach and mentor.
- Share our experience, knowledge, and resources. To succeed as a team.
- Respect each other and each other’s work. To celebrate collaboration.
- Innovate through creativity and visionary thinking. To break boundaries.
The Australian Academy of Cinemagraphic Makeup is your ticket to an exciting career in the fashion, television, film, entertainment, hairdressing and makeup industry. We want our expert training to be just the beginning of a very exciting career for each and every one of our students.
Here are just a few reasons to study with us:
- Exclusive fashion, film and tv makeup courses designed to support your success in the industry
- Highly specialised hairdressing courses enable you to enter the industry or advance your skills
- Nationally recognised qualifications to meet the highest standards and industry requirements
- Educating specialist makeup artists for over 20 years
- Face-2-Face classes supported by online resources to ensure high quality delivery and support
- Small class sizes, we care about you and your experience
- Expert trainers and support staff who also work in the film and fashion industry
- Selected courses include professional photography shoots to create your individual portfolio
- Supported learning environment for every learner type
- Big Alumni and industry network for you to stay connected
- Ongoing assistance in finding work in the industry
- Work experience opportunities
A perfect course for anyone wanting to get into fashion, film and editorial makeup. The trainers are all working artists with so much experience and wisdom. I have developed a serious edge over other makeup artists. You cover everything!
My first job came through AACM and led to other future work. Working as a personal assistant on 2 feature films has given me the best look at how a makeup/hair department runs. It is stressful and sometimes overwhelming, but very rewarding and the most exciting aspect of my career so far. AACM helped give me the basic foundation of makeup as well as the confidence to work in an industry I always dreamed of but was scared to pursue. I enjoyed my time at AACM and would recommend them over any of the other schools out there teaching film makeup. They provide valuable teachers and guidance.
I loved every minute of the Cinemagraphic course at ACCM. I didn’t want it to end. The teachers were true professionals in their field and shared their knowledge, skills and passion. The course provided up to date techniques and only the best of everything was provided. I now feel prepared and equipped to enter a new career. I’m excited by the opportunities the course has opened up for me.