Why Study With Us?
To make specialised quality education for the Special Effects Makeup Industry affordable and worthwhile, supporting students and helping them get one step closer to their life’s purpose.
To become the leading education provider for the Special Effects Makeup Industry, providing first-class education services to our students. For our students, our mission is to discover their true potential and ability, providing our graduates with the right opportunities for successful career outcomes.
- Empower students, staff, and our partners. To motivate, coach and mentor.
- Share our experience, knowledge, and resources. To succeed as a team.
- Respect each other and each other’s work. To celebrate collaboration.
- Innovate through creativity and visionary thinking. To break boundaries.
The Australian Academy of Cinemagraphic Makeup is your ticket to an exciting career in the fashion, television, film, entertainment, hairdressing and makeup industry. We want our expert training to be just the beginning of a very exciting career for each and every one of our students.
Here are just a few reasons to study with us:
- Exclusive fashion, film and tv makeup courses designed to support your success in the industry
- Highly specialised hairdressing courses enable you to enter the industry or advance your skills
- Nationally recognised qualifications to meet the highest standards and industry requirements
- Educating specialist makeup artists for over 20 years
- Face-2-Face classes supported by online resources to ensure high quality delivery and support
- Small class sizes, we care about you and your experience
- Expert trainers and support staff who also work in the film and fashion industry
- Selected courses include professional photography shoots to create your individual portfolio
- Supported learning environment for every learner type
- Big Alumni and industry network for you to stay connected
- Ongoing assistance in finding work in the industry
- Work experience opportunities
The Diploma of Screen and Media covers a lot of the skills in the makeup industry. As I always knew I wanted to be a makeup artist, I never knew what path I wanteds to take. I’ve learnt so much from AACM and have discovered a lot of my creativity/skills that I did not know about as well as opened up heaps of opportunity. Amazing school, would recommend to everyone 🙂
I have loved completing my Diploma of Cinemagraphic Makeup with AACM. Over the year I have learnt so much & gained many new skills. With fair amounts of theory & practical, and loads of support from the educators I am confident I have the skills to work in the industry. I highly recommend AACM & am keen to do more courses in the near future!
I have been working in the film and television industry for 25 years. I have been able to provide work experience and casual paid work positions for ex students of AACM on several projects.
AACM students are well rounded, creative, responsible and think outside the box. They have good product knowledge and are able to use their learned skills. Their training is, in my opinion, the highest standard in Australia. The teachers are active in the industry on current big and low budget films and therefore up to date on standards, creative practices, product training and development.
AACM offer ongoing mentoring after graduation. They are supported during some of the hardest times in a very competitive industry,
I have no hesitation in recommending students of AACM.