Lash Extensions Course
COURSE NAME + COSTS
SHBBMUP001 Apply eyelash extensions
Promo price: pay $1,250 only
CAMPUSES AND STUDY MODE
Blended Online, Part-Time
- There are no formal entry requirements for this course
- Minimum age requirement of 15
3 On-campus, practical workshops: 9am – 4pm
Online self-paced learning
- On successful completion eligible students will receive a Statement of Attainment certificate
- This is a nationally recognised course covering the unit of competency SHBBMUP001 Apply eyelash extensions
- The practical workshops for this course are held at our Brisbane campus
- Access to learning materials online
- All resources provided
- No prior experience necessary
This is what it’s all about
Learn how to apply eyelash extensions in this nationally recognised short course. In this hands-on course you will be taught by one of our expert lash artists in how to add length and thickness to natural lashes.
This course will teach you to consult with clients, select suitable products and equipment to apply, infill and remove damaged eyelash extensions. This comprises a combination of online learning and 3 on-campus, practical workshops lead by our expert trainer. You will receive access to learning resources via our learning portal to study at your own pace, prior to the practical, on-campus workshops.
This is what you get
- A comprehensive lash extension kit
- All in-class learning materials and all consumables, no hidden costs
- Access to our online learning portal for all your digital learning resources
- On successful completion you will receive a Statement of Attainment certificate
Models are required during the course for your lash extension applications; two models required for practical workshop #2 and the same two models are required for the practical workshop #3.
Please contact us for more details and if you require assistance sourcing models. Models can be family or friends, they are not required to be professional models.
Successful graduates from the Lash Extensions short course can become successful
- Eyelash extension technician
- Specialist lash extension artist
- Self-employed lash extension artist
The short course is taught by our highly skilled, industry-respected and award winning trainers and will take your skills to that next level.
Our trainers actually work in the makeup and beauty industry and have deep connections into the industry.
This is what you will learn
Throughout this course you will learn to consult with clients, select suitable products and equipment to apply, infill and remove damaged eyelash extensions. This course comprises a combination of online learning and 3 on-campus, practical workshops lead by our expert trainer. You will receive access to learning resources via our learning portal to study at your own pace, prior to the on-campus workshops.
- Creating shape and depth to the eye area
- Adding definition to the eye area
- Eyelash enhancing
- Patch testing
- Deal with contra-indications
- False eyelash application and removal techniques
- Safe working practices
- Provide after care service
Your Payment Options
The total course fees of $1,250 can be paid upfront either per bank transfer or credit card.
Your spot is booked and guaranteed as soon as you have paid your deposit.
Not wanting to pay upfront? Once enrolled, the course fees can be paid in smaller, interest-free instalments as long as the full fees are paid off prior to the course commencement. As soon as your first instalment is paid*, your spot is booked and guaranteed.
* minimum of $100 or as agreed
or fixed, interest-free payment plan of:
- 5 x weekly instalments of $250 each
What our students and graduates say about us
Small class sizes and wonderful teachers who are very supportive with assessments and willing to spend time with us to perfect things. Already had job opportunities through this course… I feel like they really want us to succeed.
We have great teachers who are still working in the field that know updated information and are passionate about what they do and helping us along the way and make it fun! Doing this course is the best decision I ever made, coming here twice a week is the highlight of my week.
I moved from Perth (to Brisbane) just so I could specifically study at this school. I haven’t regretted any of it; I’ve gained some great friends and have had so many great opportunities so far, I can’t wait for the next ones.
Access to online materials:
02 October 2023
On-Campus workshop days:
02 October 2023, 9am – 4pm
09 October 2023, 9am – 4pm
16 October 2023, 9am – 4pm
As a Registered Training Organisation under ASQA (RTO 31527), our certificate and diploma level courses are nationally recognized qualifications, which are issued to students after successful completion of a course. The programs are structured in line with National Training Packages, for more information about us and our courses please visit training.gov.au. For more information about our regulatory body, please visit ASQA.
Some short courses offered from time to time may not be recognized courses. Please visit the relevant course pages on our webpage to find our more or contact us to clarify.